CAT-DEV Host PC and Network Requirements
Host PC Minimum Requirements
The minimum computer requirements for the host PC are as following:
- 2 GHz Core 2 Duo-class CPU or better.
- 2 GB or more of RAM; 4 GB or more if using the mastering tool.
- 40 GB or more of free hard-disk space that is formatted using NTFS.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 (x64).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64).
- Administrator account to install and use the Cafe SDK and associated tools.
- 1 GB Ethernet network port.
For best results, ensure that you have the following:
- An unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switch.
- A reserved DHCP IP address or statically assigned IP address from your IT department
for the CAT-DEV.
- Proxy settings may need to be configured to bypass the CAT-DEV IP address.
2014-03-27 Replace devkit with CAT-DEV.
2014-02-24 Updated Min. Reqs.
2014-02-07 Edited Host PC Reqs.
2013-06-28 Correct the RAM requirements.
2013-05-08 Automated cleanup pass.
2013-01-15 Initial version.