CAT-R Development Environment
The Cafe CAT-R Development Environment consists of:
Cafe SDK Environment
- The base Cafe Software Development Kit (SDK).
- The Cafe SDK Docs Patch (documentation is now unbundled from the base SDK).
- The Cafe SDK Demo Patch (demo patch is now unbundled from the base SDK).
- The Cafe CAT-R Reader. The CAT-R Reader tool, CAT-R Reader + DRC-DK (or DRC-DK-TV), includes in the box:
- CAT-R Reader
- DRC-DK (or DRC-DK-TV)
- Wii Remote Plus (wireless)
- HDMI cable
- Stereo AV cable
- USB to RS-232 cable
- The Cafe CAT-R Writer.
- The Cafe CAT-R Discs.
- A host PC.
- A television or monitor (optional).
- Wii U Remote (optional).
The host PC and television or monitor are not included with the CAT-R Reader tool hardware. These must be provided by the user.
- The Cafe tool for disc reader (CAT-R).
- Updates that you download from the Wii U page on your local Nintendo developer support group website.
2014/02/26 Re-org of requirements.
2013/12/09 Documentation and updater images are now unbundled.
2013/05/08 Automated cleanup pass.
2013/02/15 Initial version.