Delete Titles Installed on a USB Storage Device
To delete titles installed on a USB storage device
- In the System Config Tool Root Menu, with a controller,
navigate to and select Data Manager, and then press the
- In the Data Manager menu, navigate to
Title Manager, and then press the A
- On the Title Manager menu, navigate to
Uninstall, and then press the A Button.
- A list of titles on all devices is displayed in the
Title Manager>Uninstall menu. The menu sorts the list by device
type or application type. Press the X Button to change the sorting order.
Navigate to the title to uninstall, press the A Button to select it, and then press the R Button.
It is possible to have a title with the same title ID installed on multiple devices. Ensure that the title that is selected is the one that should be deleted!
- Press the A Button to delete the title. A progress
text box is displayed.
All titles and data stored on a USB may be deleted by reformatting the device.
Installing titles to USB
Formatting a USB device
2014/01/10 Remove old SDK reference.
2013/05/08 Automated cleanup pass.
2013/01/23 Updates for System Config Tool
2012/09/05 Initial document