DRC Bug Report Form
If there is not enough information to analyze a DRC bug, Nintendo may request a report in the following format:
Provide a title that describes the bug. For example, "Pairing does not work."
- Describe the bug in as much detail as possible.
- Separately describe the repro environment as detailed below.
- CAT-DEV connection – wired or wireless
- DRC-DK or DRC-DK-TV
- Serial Number
- Wired or wireless (Note that DRC-DK-TV is wired only.)
- DRH firmware version
- DRC firmware version
- SDK version
- Name of executed program, for example, VPAD or System Config Tool.
Provide all of the information requested above.
The following information should be provided, if possible.
- Results of testing on other DRCs.
- Results of testing on other CAT-DEV systems.
2013/07/01 Initial Version.