Pair the DRC
- Navigate to the folder on the host PC where the Cafe SDK is installed, and
- In the Windows CMD shell, type
cafex on, and then press ENTER.
- Using the Classic Controller Pro, select the Wii U GamePad (DRC) Setting option, and then press the A Button.
- In the Wii U GamePad (DRC) Setting menu, select the
Pair DRC option, and then press the
- Use the stylus to press the SYNC Button on the back of the GamePad.
- A PIN code is displayed on the television or monitor screen.
- The PIN selection screen is displayed on the DRC screen. Use the touch panel to
input the playing card suit sequence that is displayed on the television or monitor screen.
- After paired, the DRC automatically restarts. When the Root
Menu is displayed again on the television or monitor, the pairing is complete. Confirm that
the DRC has the correct firmware version installed.
- Do not modify any DRC settings via the
DK Menu unless specifically instructed. If the L Button and the
ZL Button are pressed when the DRC is powered on, the DRC boots in to the
DK Menu. Improperly modifying the settings in this menu
may render the DRC unusable. The DRC language and region settings are updated using
the System Config Tool when the matching system settings
are changed. Be sure to properly update and pair the DRC before changing these system
- If the DRC displays the error , DO NOT use the Clear
Wireless Settings option in the Restore Factory Settings page of the DK
Menu. Doing so renders the DRC inoperable.
2013/08/06 Removed references to older SDKs.
2013/05/08 Automated cleanup pass.
2013/03/18 Initial version.