How to Use This Manual
Use the menu on the left to navigate within the manual. Content pages, such as this one, are displayed on the right.
The navigation menu on the left is divided into the following main sections:
- The tabs:
||Returns you to the Cafe SDK Reference Manual Home page.
|How to Use
||Presents these instructions to help you navigate this manual.
||An alphabetical list of each page in this manual.
||An alphabetical list of terms that are used in this manual.
- Cafe SDK Basics: In the Cafe SDK Basics section, you will find the following.
- The CAT-DEV and CAT-R QuickStart Guides provide information about how to install and verify your CAT-DEV and CAT-R consoles.
- Information about how to use the System Config Tool.
- An overview of the development cycle: developing, building, running, debugging, and mastering applications.
- Create an Application: In this section, you will find a step-wise review of the major steps that are required to create an application for the Wii U.
- Detailed reference material:
- Cafe API Libraries: This page contains an alphabetical list and description of each of the Cafe API libraries.
- Cafe API Library sections: In each section, you will find detailed information about the library, including how to use the library, descriptions of the API functions and structures, and demos.
- Legal Information: Licenses that cover your use of the Cafe SDK.
- Release Notes: Links to the release notes for this release of the SDK.
The following table identifies the navigation aids that you may use to navigate the menu.
|This icon indicates a section heading that is closed. Click the icon to open and view the topics in that section.
|This icon indicates a section heading that is open. Click the icon to close and hide the topics in that section.
|This icon indicates a stand-alone page.
|Underlining indicates a link to another page that contains more information or a link to another place on the same page.
2013-08-14 Add glossary.